Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Re-Organizng

I am on a mission to reorganize my scraproom. I've been at it little by little for the past week. My biggest challenge is all that paper. I have 9 cropper Hopper vertical paper holders full of paper. Plus, I had a stack of stacks and slabs. No more buying of those big packs of paper. I started sorting through all of them and pulled out all the paper I knew I would NEVER use. I have an enormous pile of ugly paper.
Cardstock- Is it possible to have too much. My friend Karen said I do. I have 3 CH's full of cardstock, plus a huge pile that just wouldn't fit.
Magazines-I sorted though all my old magazines, I'd been saving for the past 8 years and purged most of them. I've decide I will no long subscribe to CK I don't want to read adds. My two favorites are Paper Crafts and Scrapbook Etc. I still subscribe to them, for the time being anyway.
I have made a pact with myself that I will not buy anymore supplies until I have used up a chunk of what I have. I really don't need anything, but maybe some adhesive down the road. My next big goal will be, picture organization, but I can't start that until I finish the rest of my room. I'd love to hear how others are organizing.

No comments: